Yazoo Park Mumbai Entry Fee
- 45 per person
- 170 per person for Water Zone Park
Yazoo Park Mumbai Phone
Yazoo Park Mumbai Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 65 reviews
Yazoo Park Mumbai Address: Evershine Globle City, Dongarpada, Rustomjee Global City, Virar West, Virar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 401303, India
Yazoo Park Mumbai Mumbai Entry Ticket Prices
|Entry Fee||45 per person|
|Yazoo Water Zone||170 per person|
|Yazoo Carnival offer (Entry per person + Unlimited Rides)||559 per person|
|Yazoo Combo Package (Entry per person + Unlimited Rides + Water Zone)||669 per person|
|Upgraded Combo Package||635 per person (After Taking Entry fee if Customer Wants Upgraded Combo Package the he/she can buy Upgraded Combo Package inside the Park)|
|Upgraded Carnival Package||525 per person (After Taking Entry fee if Customer Wants Upgraded Carnival Package the he/she can buy Upgraded Carnival Package inside the Park)|
|Family Masthi Package||1,599 per person|
|Yazoo Water Zone||170 per person|
Yazoo Park is an amusement park with a complete package of adventure rides, leisure games and fun water activities. From exciting kid-friendly rides to thrilling adult-oriented experiences, Yazoo Park Mumbai has a lot to offer for enjoyable family time.
The park also has a mini spa and a fish pedicure facility for you to relax after the hours of enjoyment. Furthermore, you have the Yazoo Park floating restaurant and a vegetarian food court where you can taste dishes from a variety of cuisines.
Where is Yazoo Park in Mumbai?
Yazoo Park is on the outskirts of Mumbai, in Global City, Virar. It’s a perfect destination to spend a day away from the crowd of the city. You can enjoy the rides, eat out at the food stalls or explore the water activities in the park.
The Water Zone of Yazoo Park is an avenue for the entire family to have fun together.
And this amusement park also hosts various events and celebrations from time to time. So, check their schedule during your visit to Mumbai.
Things to do at Yazoo Park Mumbai
1. Enjoying rides with kids – Little Wonder is the kids' zone in Yazoo Park with rides like Arch Springs, Hula Climber, Tube Slide and others. Kids will also enjoy Merry Go Round, Dragon Express, Inflatable Castle and other games. The Mini Wonder area, equipped with a seesaw, swing and other slides, is for smaller kids.
2. Going for adventure games – For adventure lovers, Yazoo Park rides include a giant Ferris Wheel, Vertical Swing Chair and Free Fall among others. The park also offers adventure activities like rock climbing, shooting and ziplining. And you can also spend time in the video game zone and recreation area.
3. Having fun with family – Yazoo Park Water Zone is where family members can have a fun time together. It has attractions like Mushroom, Rain Dance and Rainbow Shower for everyone to enjoy. And it also has various water slides. Apart from the Water Zone, you can also spend time at the amphitheatre. It hosts many musical and cultural shows. Yazoo Park also has a musical fountain show. Take the Yazoo Express train and explore every corner of this amusement park.
4. Browsing the aquarium – The Yazoo Park fish aquarium houses a wide variety of fishes. Apart from seeing the fishes, you can also learn more about their food, life cycle and living habits.
5. Relaxing at the spa – The park also offers relaxing spa sessions. You can either choose the soothing foot massage therapy or go for the rejuvenating fish pedicure. Dip your feet in the water tank and let tiny fishes nibble and clear dead skin off them.
6. Satisfying the taste buds – The food plaza in the park has various snack counters selling a variety of vegetarian snacks like chaats, pizzas and sandwiches. And if you're looking for a full meal, pay a visit to the floating restaurant of Yazoo Park. It serves both veg and non-veg dishes from Indian and Chinese cuisines.
Yazoo Park Mumbai Timings and Entry Fees
Yazoo Park in Virar opens every day of the week at 11 AM, and it closes by 10 PM. Rides, however, are available only from 12 PM to 8 PM. And the timing to enjoy at the Water Zone is from 10 AM until 5 PM.
The entry charge for Yazoo Park is ₹45 per person, and it is the same for everyone above 2 years of age. And the Water Zone entry fee is ₹170.
Now, if you just pay the entry charges, you'll have to pay for all the rides separately. For a hassle-free experience, you can get one of the Yazoo Park packages.
Yazoo Park Carnival Package is available at ₹559 per person. It entitles you to all the amusement rides and adventure rides available at the park. Then, the Combo Package, which costs ₹669 per person, allows entry to Water Zone, along with the benefits offered in the Carnival Package.
The park also has a Family Masti Pass at ₹1599, which is valid for a year. And you can also get the Yearly Membership at ₹3499, to enjoy at Yazoo Park with friends and family members.
Image Gallery of Yazoo Park Mumbai
Best Time to visit Yazoo Park Mumbai
The best time to visit Yazoo amusement park is from November to February. The temperature is comfortable, and the heat is bearable. And you can spend time out in the open trying out all the adventure rides in the park.
Be there early to enjoy as many rides, and as many dishes as you want.
Time to explore Yazoo Park Mumbai
You can spend around 2-3 Hours at Yazoo Park. In that time, you can try the entertaining rides and adventure activities of your choice, and enjoy the relaxing spa therapy within the premises.
However, set aside half-day for your visit to Yazoo amusement park. It is in Virar, on the outskirts of the city.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Yazoo Park
- The tickets are not valid for special events organised in the park.
- Food and drinks from the outside aren’t permitted.
- Alcohol, smoking and tobacco are strictly prohibited.
- Pregnant ladies, senior citizens and people with heart-related problems should avoid the adventure rides.
- Kids should be under supervision always.
How to reach Yazoo Park Virar Mumbai?
Yazoo Park Mumbai is in Global City, Virar, about 60 km from Mumbai city centre. And you can take a local train to reach Yazoo Park. The distance of Yazoo Park from Virar station, the nearest railway station, is about 3 km.
But the best option would be to hire a cab from top car rental companies in Mumbai to reach Yazoo Park comfortably. And here are the different ways to go to Mumbai –
By Road – A network of national highways connects Mumbai to all parts of India. And plenty of bus services run from neighbouring towns and cities. The Mumbai Central bus stop is about 75 km away from the park. But you can always hire a cab for your entire Mumbai tour, including the Yazoo adventure park.
By Rail – Mumbai is a major tourist destination and has express trains from all corners of the country. Most trains stop at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus or Mumbai Central, both of which are about 75 km away from Yazoo Park in Mumbai.
By Air – Flights from all over the world arrive in Mumbai. And regular flights are available from various cities within India, and outside. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the airport serving Mumbai, and it is around 50 km away from Yazoo Park.
Have fun at Yazoo Park and visit other popular tourist attractions of Mumbai by booking a Mumbai Tour package with us. With Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, your city tour would be a fun-filled experience where you can explore the city like never before. Choose from one of our packages that suits your budget and other needs and get ready to pack your bags. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more.