The Great Escape Water Park Mumbai Entry Fee
- 999 per person for Adults Above 4'6' on all days except Weekends, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 850 per person for Adults on Tuesdays
- 1149 per person for Adults on weekends
- 800 per person on Thursdays
- 850 per person for Child Height between 3'3'' & 4'6'' on all days except Thursdays
- 850 per person for Senior Citizens on all days except Thursdays
The Great Escape Water Park Mumbai Phone
0855 499 2350
The Great Escape Water Park Mumbai Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 59 reviews
The Great Escape Water Park Mumbai Address: Great Escape Water Park Road, Off Vajreshwari Road, Virar (East), Majivali, Maharashtra, 401303, India
The Great Escape Water Park Entry Tickets Price
Height between 3'3'' & 4'6''
Above 60 Years
The Great Escape Water Park in Mumbai is a family-friendly water park with over a dozen water activities to enjoy.
The highlight is the 40 feet high slide, but you'll find many other fun slides; some for adults, while others specifically for kids. The park also has different swimming pools for adults and kids to play and beat the heat. The Great Escape Water Park also has a wave pool.
Here, you can enjoy the rain dance too, with foot-tapping music from the DJ. And you can even have a fun time with toddlers in their dedicated play area.
The park has everything you need to spend a day away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
Where is the Great Escape Water Park?
The Great Escape Water Park is in Virar, off Vajreshwari Road on the Bombay-Ahmedabad highway. And it’s a magnificent spot for a one-day picnic and getaway from Mumbai. The food court is open all day long, offering a range of Indian delicacies, snacks and drinks.
So, pack your swimming costumes, and head towards the Great Escape Water Park.
Things to do at the Great Escape Water Park
1. Sliding down the water slides – Great Escape Water Park at Virar has 16 water slides. The 40 feet high slide is the featured one, and the other slides are small but equally fun. Adults, as well as kids, can feel the thrill sliding down at this water park.
2. Relaxing in the pools – If you aren’t fond of adventure, you can relax or play in one of the many pools. The water park also has a wave pool at your disposal to get in and feel the waves.
3. Dancing in the rain – The park also has dancing zones for you to shake your legs on the peppy tunes played by the in-house DJ. Get your team together, and soak in the water while you dance to your heartful.
4. Spending the day at leisure – If you don’t want to get in the water, you can spend your day with a book or listening to music. The Great Escape Water Park is set amidst greenery. And you can sit in a corner enjoying the cool breeze. You can also sit by the pools and have fun with occasional water splashes by your friends or family members.
5. Checking out the delicacies – Your Great Escape Water Park ticket price entitles you to unlimited food and snacks. Apart from the three buffet meals, you can get snacks anytime during the day. The food offered in the water park is vegetarian, but it offers a range of choices. Apart from the snack counters, separate stalls for ice-lollies and cotton candies are also there.
Great Escape Water Park Mumbai Entry Fees and Timings
Great Escape Water Park admission rates vary with the height. If your height is more than 4'6'', you'll need to pay ₹1149 on weekends, ₹800 on Thursdays, ₹850 on Tuesdays and ₹999 on remaining days. The price includes the entry fee and price for food.
Kids between 3'3'' & 4'6'' height are charged ₹800 on Thursdays and ₹850 on all other days. It includes the entry fee and price for food. Senior citizens, above 60 years of age, also have to pay ₹800 on Thursdays and ₹850 on all other days as the Great Escape Water Park entry fees and food price. Kids below the height of 3'3'' are allowed free entry.
The ticket of the Great Escape Water Park Virar allows you to enjoy the buffet breakfast, lunch and the evening snacks. You can also have your favourite dishes at the fast-food counters or try as many ice lollies and cotton candies as you want.
Now that you know the details about the Great Escape Water Park entry fees with food, here are the visit timings.
The water park is open throughout the year. From Monday to Saturday, it opens at 10 AM and closes at 6 PM. On Sundays and public holidays, however, it opens an hour earlier, at 9 AM and it remains open until 6 PM.
The park might be open until a later time for parties or get-togethers, but night stay facilities aren’t available.
Image Gallery of The Great Escape Water Park Mumbai
Best Time to visit Great Escape Water Park
You can visit Great Escape Water Park Mumbai anytime during the year. But the best time is in winter, from November to February. Humidity is lower than the other time of the year, and so is the temperature. Visit it during the weekdays to avoid any rush, and be there early to enjoy as much as you want.
Time to explore the Great Escape Water Park
The excursion to the Great Escape Water Park in Virar from Mumbai is a one-day affair. You can spend a full day at the park, having fun on the slides, enjoying the delicacies or relaxing in the pools.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Great Escape Water Park
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Stay out of the water if you have water-borne allergies.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
- Wear nylon/lycra swimwear for the water activities.
- Swimming costumes are available for sale.
- The ticket price includes the cost of meals provided in the park.
- Food and drinks from the outside aren’t permitted.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol aren’t permitted.
- Senior citizens should carry age proof to avail discounted rates.
How to reach the Great Escape Water Park Virar?
The Great Escape Water Park is around 60 km away from the Mumbai city centre. You can take a local train to either Vasai or Virar railway station. And from the station, you will get buses, autos and taxis to take you to the park.
However, the best way would be to hire a cab from top car rental companies in Mumbai for a long drive to Great Escape Water Park, with your family and friends. You can get cabs from anywhere in Mumbai. And here are the different ways to go to Mumbai –
By Road – Mumbai is connected to all parts of the country by road, and you’ll find plenty of buses from neighbouring towns and major cities. The Mumbai Central bus stop is about 75 km away from Great Escape Water Park.
By Rail – Daily express trains for Mumbai run from all corners of India. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Mumbai Central are the main railway stations, and they’re about 75 km away from this water park.
By Air – You will find regular flights from destinations all around the world and within the country. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the main airport, and it is about 50 km away from the Great Escape Water Park in Mumbai.
FAQs about the Great Escape Water Park
With affordable Mumbai Tour packages offered by Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, you can have a relaxed and fun filled holiday experience. Our team of experts also assist people with the places to visit in Mumbai depending on their duration of stay and personal interests. To know more about our services, please fill the Contact Us form.