Imagicaa Theme Park Mumbai Entry Fee
- 1699 Regular ticket price for 5 yrs & above
- 1124 Regular ticket price for Senior citizens
- 599 Regular ticket price for pre-schoolers (3-5 yrs)
- 2699 Express ticket price for 5 yrs & above
- 2124 Express ticket price for Senior citizens
- 10999 per room for twin-sharing bedroom
Imagicaa Theme Park Mumbai Phone
Imagicaa Theme Park Mumbai Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 41 reviews
Imagicaa Theme Park Mumbai Address: 30/31 Sangdewadi, SH92, near Lonavala, Khalapur, Maharashtra, 410203, India
Imagicaa is an entertainment destination featuring multiple themed experiences and rides in a well-structured park. It’s a fun-filled world offering entertainment, dining and shopping in one location. It’s a magical place for all seasons and all ages.
The highlight of Imagicaa is that it provides an escape from city life. The themed attractions, colourful landscaping and ambient music separate it from the outside world.
It’s one of the country’s largest themed amusement parks, offering many activities and rides. Imagicaa has outdoor rides as well as air-conditioned indoor rides. It has easy rides for tiny tots, friendly rides for families and adventure rides for thrill seekers.
The 120 km/h roller coaster is the most popular ride. If you love twists and turns, it’s a must-try. Then, there’s the revolving Scream Machine, the adrenaline-pumping Nitro, and the 132-foot-high Dare 2 Drop. Other popular activities in Imagicaa Theme Park rides list are Wrath of Gods, Gold Rush and Salimgarh.
Whether you want a break from stressful work or to spend some fun time with friends and family, Imagicaa is a must-visit. It’s an excellent destination to bond with friends and family.
Kids can engage with fun characters, dance to the tunes, and visit unique attractions and fun events. The theme park has a 4D theatre too.
And for a full day of fun, book your tickets also for the adjoining Imagicaa Water Park.
Where is Imagicaa Theme Park located?
Imagicaa Theme Park is in Khopoli, near Lonavala. It’s spread over a vast area of 130 acres and provides international-standard rides. From unique attractions to indoor-outdoor rides and restaurants to entertainment lounges, it offers an array of experiences.
If you want to enjoy Imagicaa to its fullest, have a day or two free in your itinerary. It has a hotel on the premises for accommodation.
Things to do at Imagicaa Theme Park Lonavala
1. Enjoying rides with family – Imagicaa has family rides like Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr, Bump It Boats and I for India. Then, you can enjoy Loch Ness Expplorers, Mambo Chai Chama, Rajasaurus, Save the Pirate, Salimgarh and many other group adventures. Imagicaa Theme Park also has exciting activities like Cinema 360, Motion Box Theatre and Wrath of the Gods.
2. Watching your kids having fun – Among the popular Imagicaa Theme Park rides for kids are Happy Wheelss, Humpty’s Fall and Wagon-O-O-Wheel Ferris wheel. The amusement park also has merry-go-round rides like Magic Carousel and Tubbby Takes Off.
3. Going on an adventure with friends – Some of the thrilling rides in Imagicaa are Dare 2 Drop and Scream Machine. Roller coaster rides like Deep Space, Gold Rush and Nitro also add to Imagicaa Theme Park fun and adventure. Then, there are other attractions you can explore with friends and have memorable moments together.
4. Taking part in street events – Imagicaa has different street events and performances going on throughout the day. You can catch performances by B Boyers, Hip Hop Dancers and BMX Bikers & Skaters from time to time. Then, there also are entertainers like magicians, still walkers, & clowns. Unicyclists also roam the streets of Imagicaa Theme Park Mumbai.
5. Interacting with furry friends – The amusement park has introduced some interesting characters who love interacting with kids. Some of them are Tubby, Roberto and Neera & Shera. You might also come across Rajasaurus and Chhota Bheem in one of the narrow alleys. They all like to meet kids and have fun with them.
6. Tasting hearty meals – Imagicaa Amusement Park also has several restaurants, food kiosks and cocktail bars. They offer delicious meals and snacks from across the world. Roberto’s Food Court, Red Bonnet and The Imagicaa Capital are among the most popular. You’ll find varieties of vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. Zeze Bar & Grill is also a popular eatery, especially among barbeque fans.
7. Exploring the snow park – Imagicaa Snow Park has activities like Snow Basketball, Mountain Climbing and Snow Dance. You can also enjoy slides in the sub-zero temperatures. Here, you can play in real snowfall and have fun with your buddies. And when you feel tired, drop by the cafe for a hot drink.
8. Recreating iconic movie scenes – The House of Stars in Imagicaa has some unique Bollywood moments brought to life. You can interact with life-sized models of your favourite Bollywood stars and pose for photos in recreated movie scenes.
9. Experiencing eye-popping 3D fun – You can have many fun moments with your family at Eyelusion Imagicaa. It has some exciting visual illusions and AR experiences. You can play together and capture some imaginative poses for memories.
10. Checking out unique wonders – You can also see large models of new man-made wonders under jaw-dropping lighting effects in Glowmagica. You can explore the wonders, strike a pose and share your story with the world.
11. Getting wet in water rides – Apart from the theme park, you can check out the water park next door. Imagicaa Water Park has its own world of slides, rides and attractions. It also has a separate array of drinks and dining options. Ammos, Sunbeatz and The Blue Stone Cafe are a few of them.
12. Relaxing in a cosy room – Imagicaa has a hotel adjacent to the park that offers attractive stay packages. It has its speciality restaurants, children’s activity centre and swimming pool. You’ll be in for a relaxing staycation with a complimentary breakfast.
Imagicaa Theme Park Timings and Entry Fees
The timing for Imagicaa Theme Park activities is from 11 AM to 8 PM. This themed amusement park is open on all days of the week throughout the year.
Imagicaa Theme Park Khopoli entry fees are available for individuals and packages at different rates. The Regular ticket for Imagicaa Khopoli is ₹1,699 per person (5 years & above). For senior citizens (60 years & above), the ticket price is ₹1,124 per person, and for pre-schoolers (3-5 years), the ticket costs ₹599 per person. Kids below 3 years of age get free entry.
The Regular ticket provides unlimited regular access to rides and attractions. Some activities are charged extra.
The Express Imagicaa Theme Park tickets cost ₹2,699 per person (5 years & above) and ₹2,124 per person (60 years & above). It provides one-time express access to select rides and attractions and unlimited regular access.
Imagicaa also has packages that include services like pick up &qmp; drop off and food. You can also buy combo tickets with access to all rides, activities and attractions.
And the cost of Imagicaa Theme Park with stay starts at ₹10,999 per room. It includes the rate for a twin-sharing bedroom and regular access to Imagicaa Theme Park and Water Park rides. It also includes complimentary breakfast.
Best time to visit Imagicaa Theme Park
While Imagicaa Theme Park is open all year round, the best time to visit it is during winter. In the winter season, kids can play for as long as they want, and you can enjoy the activities to their fullest. It arrives around November and remains until February. The weather is the most pleasant during those months.
Time to explore Imagicaa Theme Park
It usually takes around 3-4 hours to explore the theme park and try out all the activities and rides. Imagicaa Theme Park offers adventure, entertainment and shopping all at one location.
You can even spend a day visiting all the fun attractions nearby. There are experiences like Eyelusion, Glowmagica and House of Sars. Apart from the theme park, you can also explore Water Park and Snow Park.
It takes about 2 hours to reach Imagicaa Theme Park from Mumbai. So, plan accordingly or book your stay at Imagicaa Theme Park hotel itself.
Things to keep in mind when visiting Imagicaa Theme Park
- Show your ID proof at the time of arrival.
- Follow the directions of the staff and lifeguards.
- Wear proper attire at all times.
- Take off sunglasses or lenses while on slides.
- Adhere to the height and age limits.
- Injured, disabled or pregnant people should ride only the safe slides.
- Some rides might be non-operational for safety purposes.
- Pets aren’t allowed.
- Outside food and drinks aren’t allowed.
- Keep valuables in the locker rentals.
- Photography is allowed in the theme park.
- Action cameras and selfie sticks aren’t allowed.
- Alcohol is prohibited inside the park.
- Smoking is allowed in some designated areas only.
How to reach Imagicaa Theme Park Khopoli
Imagicaa Theme Park is near Lonavala, off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. It’s about 80 km from Mumbai CST railway station and Mumbai Central bus depot. From Mumbai International Airport, Imagicaa amusement park is about 73 km away. And, here’s how to reach Imagicaa Theme Park Lonavala –
By train – You can take a direct train from Mumbai to Imagicaa. Khopoli station is the closest to this theme park. It’s about 10 km away. You can board the train at 7 AM from Mumbai CST to Khopoli. Then, take an auto rickshaw from the station to the theme park.
By bus – Direct public buses to Imagicaa aren’t available. You can get a bus from Navi Mumbai to Khopoli and then to Imagicaa. Imagicaa also has a bus service from Mumbai, with pick up & drop locations at popular places.
By taxi/cab – A taxi is the best and the most convenient way to reach Imagicaa Theme Park. They’re available in many areas of Mumbai. With a taxi, you can avoid changing buses and autos at multiple places. You can also book a full-day cab from the top car rental companies in Mumbai and spend as much time at this theme park as you want. And you can extend your booking for overnight stays and explore all the attractions on the premises.
FAQs about Imagicaa Theme Park
Have the best time of your life while exploring the popular tourist attractions in Mumbai with us. We at Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, carefully design the Mumbai tour packages keeping everyone’s holiday duration, budget and other needs in mind. You can also take the assistance of our experts to plan a trip for one or two days. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more!