Snow Park at Imagicaa Mumbai Entry Fee
- 499 per person
- 399 as an add-on to Theme park and Water park entry
Snow Park at Imagicaa Mumbai Phone
Snow Park at Imagicaa Mumbai Timings
|Monday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
|Tuesday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
|Wedesday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
|Thursday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
|Friday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
|Saturday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
|Sunday||9:45 am – 7:45 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 41 reviews
Snow Park at Imagicaa Mumbai Address: No. 30/31, Khopoli-Pali Road, SH 92, Near Lonavla, Sangdewadi, Khopoli, Maharashtra, 410203, India
Imagicaa Snow Park is an indoor amusement park with real snow and freezing temperatures. Visiting Snow Park is like walking into a five-storey-high refrigerator.
If you want to experience snowfall without going to the hills, Imagicaa Snow Park Mumbai is the ideal place. It’s an excellent destination to enjoy a day amid ice sculptures, snow slides and igloos.
Imagicaa Snow Park provides an amazing opportunity to indulge in various activities in a sub-freezing zone. You can enjoy snow rafting, hiking, balling and many other games. Also, floats, sleighs and toboggans are available for kids to ride around.
And when you feel tired, you can sit for a hot cup of coffee in the cafe.
Where is Imagicaa Snow Park located?
Imagicaa Snow Park is situated within the premises of Imagicaa Theme Park. It’s in Khopli, Lonavala, off Mumbai-Pune Expressway. Snow Park at Imagicaa is an experience you won’t want to miss. Immerse yourself in a chilly environment, and relish the excitement of snowfall. Imagicaa Snow Park Lonavala maintains a -5°C temperature throughout the snow zone.
Things to do at Snow Park at Imagicaa
1. Riding down the slides – Snow Park in Imagicaa has slides in which kids can sit on a tube or raft and slide down. You can also experience the thrill of sliding down the slopes and curves and have fun with your group safely.
2. Climbing up the mountains – In Imagicaa Snow Park, you can also enjoy a hiking experience with friends. It has a mini trail to trek up an artificial snow-capped mountain. It has a rock-climbing wall, too, where you can have first-hand experience of mountain climbing. From the top, you get a bird’s eye view of the whole place.
3. Playing under snowfall – Snow Park at Imagicaa also provides the natural feel of snowfall. You can play basketball, pose on the snow castle, or experience a magical moment with your loved ones as soft snowflakes fall over you. The place also has igloos and other selfie points.
4. Dancing in the snow – A snow dance floor and DJ on the premises provide a complete buffet of entertainment for everyone. You can dance to amazing numbers with groovy lighting.
5. Enjoying a hot drink – The cafe in Snow Park Imagicaa is an ideal place to relax and sip some hot chocolate. It’s a great spot to regain warmth after a chilling session out in the snow. Snow Park cafe also has French fries and sandwiches.
6. Exploring the theme park – Imagicaa Theme Park has multiple rides and attractions to have full-on fun. You can enjoy multiple activities during your time. Various street events and performances also go on throughout the day. Then, you have restaurants and cocktail bars serving dishes from several cuisines.
7. Having fun in the water park – The adjoining water park also has different slides, rides and attractions. More drinks and dining options, too, are available in the park.
Imagicaa Snow Park Timings and Entry Fees
Imagicaa Snow Park Lonavala opens at 9.45 AM and closes by 7.45 PM. It’s open on all days of the year. Entry to Snow Park is on an hourly basis, for 45 minutes each.
Snow Park Imagicaa ticket price is ₹499 per person. It’s applicable for guests who want to walk in only to enjoy the snow park. Cameras also attract extra charges. You can get Snow Park tickets also with Theme Park and Water Park entry. Imagicaa Snow Park fees as an add-on is ₹399 per person.
Best time to visit Imagicaa Snow Park
Imagicaa Snow Park Mumbai is an indoor theme park. And it’s open throughout the year. So, you can visit it any time of the year. It’s best to visit Snow Park and Mumbai during the winter months, though, when it’s the most pleasant. Winter in Mumbai is from November to February.
Time to explore Imagicaa Snow Park Lonavala
A session in Imagicaa Snow Park is less than an hour long. It offers a fun-filled experience in the snow village. You can also spend a day enjoying the theme park and snow park. Other attractions in Imagicaa are Eyelusion, Glowmagica and House of Stars.
Guests need to arrive 30 minutes before a session. Also, it takes about 2 hours to reach the place from Mumbai. So, plan accordingly.
How to reach Imagicaa Snow Park?
Snow Park at Imagicaa is within Imagicaa Theme Park Khopli. It’s close to Lonavala, off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. From Mumbai CST railway station and Mumbai Central bus depot, Snow Park is 80 km away, and from Mumbai airport, it’s 73 km.
And here’s how to reach Imagicaa Snow Park Lonavala –
By train – Khopoli station is the closest to Imagicaa Snow Park, about 10 km away. You can get a direct train from Mumbai CST. From Khopoli station, you can take an auto-rickshaw to Imagicaa.
By bus – Direct buses to Imagicaa aren’t available from Mumbai. Imagicaa has its own bus that has pick-up & drop locations at popular places in Mumbai. Buses from Navi Mumbai to Khopoli and then, Khopoli to Imagicaa are available, though.
By taxi/cab – A taxi or cab is the best way to reach Imagicaa Snow Park and explore all the nearby places. They’re the most convenient for the trip. You can also book a full-day cab from the top car rental companies in Mumbai and spend as much time at Imagicaa as you want.
FAQs about Imagicaa Snow Park
Make the most of your Mumbai trip by booking a Mumbai tour package with us. At Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, we offer all inclusive packages for you to have a gala time. You can explore all the popular sightseeing places in Mumbai and include places as per your interest. To know more, please fill the Contact Us form.