Glowmagica at Imagicaa Mumbai Entry Fee
- 149 per person as an add-on to Theme park and Water park entry
Glowmagica at Imagicaa Mumbai Phone
Glowmagica at Imagicaa Mumbai Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 31 reviews
Glowmagica at Imagicaa Mumbai Address: SH92, Khanav, Maharashtra, 410203, India
Imagicaa Glowmagica is an experience centre within Imagicaa Theme Park and Water Park. It displays recreated models of the famous man-made wonders of the world. All these models are illuminated and displayed under dazzling light effects.
Among the many monuments in Glowmagica, you’ll see the Sydney Opera House, the Taj Mahal and the statue of Christ the Redeemer. Replicas of the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Unity are also present in Glowmagica Imagicaa.
You can check all the unique wonders, pose in front of them, and share your story with the world. Experience the wonders in a brand-new light and perspective.
Where is Glowmagica in Mumbai?
Glowmagica is located within Imagicaa Theme Park and Water Park in Lonavala. It’s right next to the House of Stars attraction. The entire theme park and water park is an excellent place to enjoy a weekend away from Mumbai. It’s just off Mumbai-Pune Expressway, and it has plenty of activities for everyone.
Things to do at Glowmagica
1. Savouring the illuminated wonders of the world – Glowmagica has realistic-like manufactured replicas of the world's wonders. These are placed under colourful lights to bring out their artistic brilliance. You can explore the entire world at Imagicaa Glowmagica and see all the famous wonders.
2. Clicking photos with the wonders – Apart from viewing the wonders, you can capture the moments and make them lifelong memories. Glowmagica allows you to savour the moments and share your story with friends. You can pose in front of the Taj Mahal, the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower and many more monuments.
3. Enjoying the themed experiences – Glowmagica is on the premises of Imagicaa Theme Park. And during your Glowmagica visit, marking attendance at the theme park is a must. Imagicaa Theme Park has an array of themed rides and attractions for everyone. You can take fun rides with kids, friends and family at the theme park. It also has street events and performances. And when you feel tired, you can recharge yourself in one of the food counters and stalls.
4. Exploring water park rides – Imagicaa also has a water park right next to the theme park. Imagicaa Water Park has a range of wet rides and activities you can enjoy with your friends and family. It’s an excellent place for anyone who loves to enjoy time in the water and relax. You can go on adventure rides or just float in the pool. In the water park, too, you can savour a buffet of food and drinks from cuisines worldwide.
5. Sliding along in the snow park – You should also visit Snow Park and enjoy the activities. It has rides and games you can engage with your family. You can play basketball, dance to music or climb the snow-capped mountain. Imagicaa Snow Park also has a small cafe where you can sip hot beverages. The entire hall is like a humongous walk-in refrigerator that maintains sub-zero temperatures throughout the time.
Glowmagica Timings and Entry Fees
Glowmagica is open around the year. It’s in Imagicaa Theme and Water Park, and you can visit it during the day, from 11 AM to 8 PM.
Glowmagica entry ticket is available as an add-on to either Imagicaa Theme Park or Water Park ticket. Different packages or individual tickets are available for Imagicaa entry. And the add-on ticket for Glowmagica is ₹149 per person.
Best time to visit Glowmagica
Glowmagica Imagicaa is an indoor entertainment centre. So, you can visit it anytime you want. But the best time to explore it is during the winter, from November to February. During the winter months, the weather is the most favourable.
Time to explore Glowmagica at Imagicaa
It usually takes around half an hour to explore Glowmagica. But you should set aside half a day to visit Imagicaa Theme Park and Water Park, along with Glowmagica. You can spend a whole day here. Also, Imagicaa is a bit far from Mumbai. So, you need to plan accordingly.
Other must-visit attractions nearby are Eyelusion, House of Stars and Projecto.
How to reach Glowmagica Lonavala?
Glowmagica is located inside the boundaries of Imagicaa Theme Park near Lonavala. It’s in Khopoli village, close to Mumbai-Pune Expressway. Its entry is just next to the House of Stars attraction. Its distance from Mumbai CST railway station and Mumbai Central bus depot is 80 km. From Mumbai International Airport, Glowmagica is 73 km away.
And here are the different ways to reach Imagicaa Glowmagica –
By train – Khopoli is the closest railway station to Imagicaa Theme Park and Glowmagica. It’s connected well to Mumbai CST, and you can get a direct train in the morning. At Khopoli station, auto-rickshaws are available to take you to Imagicaa.
By bus – Direct public buses aren’t available for Imagicaa. But Imagicaa has a bus service to pick up and drop off the guests. It stops at many prime locations across Mumbai. Another way to reach Glowmagica is to take a bus from Navi Mumbai to Khopoli. Then, from Khopoli, you’ll find a bus to Imagicaa.
By taxi/cab – The best and the most comfortable way to visit Glowmagica Imagicaa is to hire a taxi or cab. They’re available easily with the top car rentals in Mumbai. Hiring a cab or taxi allows you to enjoy Glowmagica and all other attractions in the theme park at leisure without worrying about the conveyance to and from Mumbai. You can find cabs and taxis in all parts of the city.
Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA has curated various Mumbai Tour packages that offer the best experience in this happening city. You can visit all the popular sightseeing places of Mumbai leisurely and have a gala time. To know more about our offerings, please fill the Contact Us form.