Rainy Resort & Water Park Mumbai Entry Fee
- 250 per person for entry to rides and pool
- 475 per person for Veg package
- 525 per person for Non Veg package
- 550 per person for Special Veg package
- 600 per person for Special Non Veg package
Rainy Resort & Water Park Mumbai Phone
Rainy Resort & Water Park Mumbai Timings
|Monday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 42 reviews
Rainy Resort & Water Park Mumbai Address: Near Satsang Vihar, Hendra Pada, Kulgaon, Badlapur, Maharashtra, 421503, India
Rainy Resort is a family-friendly recreation resort with a built-in amusement and water park. The resort offers a refreshing stay away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai. It’s packed with fun lovers on the weekends and holidays, splashing water around the park.
You can relax in the resort’s garden or beat the heat in the swimming pool. You can slide down the fancy rides or enjoy an energetic shower and rain dance. And if you have kids, you can let them loose on the mini train, merry-go-round or swings. It has various fun games for kids and adults to enjoy together.
Apart from playful slides and water games, Rainy Resort Water Park also has a restaurant, walkways, jogging tracks to help you unwind. It’s an ideal destination for everyone who needs a break from their routine.
When you feel tired, you can dig into the tasteful dishes in its restaurant. And if you need more me-time, book an overnight stay. The resort's peaceful location with gardens and greenery will make your trip a memorable experience for sure.
Where is the Rainy Resort & Water Park?
Rainy Resort & Water Park is a fun water park in Badlapur city of Thane. It's in the Kulgaon area, only a few km from Badlapur railway station. The resort offers multiple accommodation options like rooms, dormitories and a cottage bungalow. It's the best resort waterpark around Mumbai at affordable rates.
Things to do at Rainy Resort & Water Park
1. Having fun on family slides – Rainy Resort has a bunch of fun, family-friendly and kid-friendly slides for everyone to get dunked in the pool. Enjoy the soaring excitement as you slide down and land in the cold water pool.
2. Enjoying the water games – You can enjoy cold water showers, water jets, sprays and more with your friends and family in Rainy Resort & Water Park. It also has a Rain Dance floor for you to dance to the rhythm of raindrops and groove with the disco while getting drenched.
3. Playing in the children's park – Rainy Resort has a small amusement park, too, for kids to play together. This kids’ park has Mini Train, Kangaroo Rides, Merry-go-round and lots of other fun games for kids to enjoy.
4. Dipping into the delicacies – Rainy Resort Water Park Badlapur has a multi-cuisine restaurant in-house to cater to your hunger. It serves meals and snacks throughout the day for your exhausted body to be back in action.
5. Booking an overnight stay – The resort has spacious, well-furnished rooms for overnight and weekend stays. Set up in a natural ambience, they're perfect for enjoying a day away with your loved ones. You can book standalone rooms or cottages and dormitories as per your need.
Rainy Resort Badlapur Entry Fees and Timings
Rainy Resort ticket price for entry is ₹250 per person. The entry ticket includes access to the rides and the pool. Kids below two years of age get free entry to this resort waterpark.
Packages with water park access and food are also available. The regular packages – ₹475 for veg and ₹525 for non-veg, include breakfast, lunch and evening tea. If you opt for special food packages – ₹550 for veg and ₹600 for non-veg, you get evening snacks too. Full-day popcorn and ice gola are complimentary with all the packages.
Rainy Resort Water Park entry is open from 10.30 AM to 6 PM.
Best time to visit Rainy Resort & Water Park
Although this water park is open throughout the year, it's best to visit it in winter. During winter, between November and February, the temperature of Mumbai and surrounding areas is the most pleasant. Plan your trip on a weekday when it's less crowded, and you'll be able to enjoy the activities as much as you want.
Time to explore Rainy Resort & Water Park Badlapur
It's a small resort ideal for a one-day picnic. As the resort is in Badlapur, you'll need a full day set aside for the trip. Spend 2-3 hours in the water park, play with kids and savour the meals in the restaurant. You can also book an overnight stay for a relaxing stay amidst greenery.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Rainy Resort Water Park
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Pack your swimming costumes and tubes.
- Stay out of the water if you have water-borne allergies.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
- Food and drinks from the outside aren't allowed.
How to reach Rainy Resort & Water Park from Mumbai?
Rainy Resort & Water Park is a cozy resort in Badlapur, Thane. It's about 50 km away from Mumbai city centre. From CST railway station and central bus depot, it’s about 70 km away. And from the airport, Rainy Resort Water Park is about 60 km away.
Here are the different ways to reach Rainy Resort & Water Park Badlapur –
By train – Rainy Resort is about 2 km away from Badlapur railway station. You can get a train from Mumbai CST station to reach Badlapur and then take an auto to the resort.
By taxi/cab – A taxi or private cab is the most convenient way to visit Rainy Resort & Water Park. You can hire a private cab from top car rental companies in Mumbai and reach the resort directly. Taking a taxi or cab also allows you to spend as much time at the water park as you want.
Mumbai is a fascinating city with so much to see and explore. We at Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, are here to help you have the best vacation of your life. We offer various holiday packages that cover all the major tourist attractions in Mumbai. You can also get customization done as per your budget and other requirements. For more information on our Mumbai tour packages, please fill the Contact Us form.