Snow Kingdom Mumbai Entry Fee
- 650 per person for Adults (Above 12 yrs)
- 600 per person for Children (3-11 yrs)
- 250 for Camera
Snow Kingdom Mumbai Phone
Snow Kingdom Mumbai Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 9:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 42 reviews
Snow Kingdom Mumbai Address: R City Mall, Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd, Amrut Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India
Snow Kingdom is an indoor snow theme park with fun-filled snow rides and exciting activities. If the heat of Mumbai ever made you want to sit inside your freezer, this is the place for you. It's the place to fulfill your 'sitting in the freezer' dream, and it's also more fun than the freezer.
The theme park is a dream destination to beat the heat of Mumbai while having loads of fun with your family and friends. It provides an icy refuge from the city's scorching heat and sticky humidity. It has a sub-zero temperature area where the Mumbai weather can't take its toll on you. Snow Kingdom is your snowy, chilly and frozen paradise.
With several unique adrenaline-filled activities, Snow Kingdom Mumbai has many appealing experiences to offer. There are games, there are rides, and there is lots of ice.
You can have memorable pictures clicked surrounded by snow and climb the majestic snow mountain. You can feel natural snowfall, enjoy snow rides and have playful snowball battles. The place offers customized packages and an unparalleled experience to the convenience of every visitor.
Visiting Snow Kingdom is like taking a trip to the snowy mountains. It's a place where you can become a kid again.
Where is Snow Kingdom in Mumbai?
Snow Kingdom (Mumbai) is a snow-themed indoor amusement park in R City Mall, Ghatkopar. Snow Kingdom Mumbai R City Mall is easily accessible from all corners of the city.
This snow world is on the second floor of the mall, offering the perfect respite from the city's high humidity and temperature. So, visit to lose yourself in this one-of-a-kind snow theme park and get the snowy chills.
Things to do at Snow Kingdom Mumbai
1. Engaging in a snow battle – Snow Kingdom is the ideal destination for a full-fledged snow fight in Mumbai. Prepare your snowballs and set up the snow field as fresh snowflakes pour on the ground. Enjoy snowball fights to the fullest with your family and friends and experience the feel of fresh, soft snow.
2. Sliding across Snow Kingdom – Get into one of the cosy snow sledges and enjoy the rush of winter wind whooshing past your face. You can experience the adrenaline-pumping and enjoy the chilling ambience even in the scorching summer. With the snow sledges ideal for adults as well as kids, you can soar across this indoor snow theme park with your kids.
3. Dancing to disco lights – You can rock to your favourite tunes and test your signature moves in the discotheque in the middle of the dazzling snowscape. Birthday party, corporate treat or whatever the special occasion is, you'll enjoy the moment with your loved ones. As the disco lights fill the environment, you can find your worries slipping away.
4. Climbing the snow hill – Snow Kingdom also has a snow-clad mountain for the adventurers. If you ever dreamt of climbing Everest, this is your chance to reach the summit of your imagination. It has a 23-foot-tall rocky cliff wall for you to tackle. The place has well-trained staff to help you experience snow-climbing without any discomfort.
5. Relaxing in an igloo – If you don't feel like being adventurous, you can still have a chilled snowy time around with your group. Chill out, strike a pose and click pictures with everyone. Have fun and create memories in shivering cold temperatures. Snow Kingdom helps you get out of the heat and sticky humidity of Mumbai without having to travel far in the mountains.
Snow Kingdom Mumbai Entry Fee and Timings
The ticket price for Snow Kingdom in Mumbai is ₹650 for adults (above 12 years) and ₹600 for kids (3-11 years). Children below three years of age don't need a ticket for this snow park. The charges for DSLRs and digital cameras are ₹250 extra per camera. Smartphones are allowed at no extra charge.
Snow Kingdom Mumbai timings are from 11 AM to 9 PM every day. It hosts ten snow sessions daily, with the last entry allowed at 8 PM.
The sessions in Snow Kingdom last for an hour. The first 15 minutes are for preparation and getting yourself accustomed to the sub-zero temperature of the park. You get to spend the next 45 minutes in the snow area.
Best time to visit Snow Kingdom Mumbai
Snow Kingdom Mumbai is an indoor theme park open throughout the year. You can visit it at any time of the year. Plan your visit on a weekday during the opening hours when it's less crowded. You'll be able to enjoy the snowscape and experience the activities to your heart's content.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Snow Kingdom
- Keep your belongings at the designated baggage counter.
- Jackets, boots, socks and gloves are provided during entry.
- Kids must be watched by their parents/guardians.
- Smoking is prohibited within the premises.
- People with medical conditions not suitable for cold places should avoid the visit.
- Pregnant women should avoid the rides and activities.
- People under the influence of alcohol and prohibited drugs aren't allowed.
- People chewing pan, betel and tobacco aren't allowed.
- Pet animals are not allowed on the premises.
How to reach Snow Kingdom in Mumbai?
Snow Kingdom Mumbai is in R City Mall, Ghatkopar. It's about 24 km away from both Mumbai CST railway station and Mumbai Central bus station. From the airport, it’s only 14 km away.
And here are the different ways to reach Snow Kingdom in Mumbai –
By train/metro – Ghatkopar metro station and railway station are the nearest to Snow Kingdom. Both are about 2 km away from this snow theme park. From the station, you can hire an auto or taxi to Snow Kingdom/R City Mall.
By bus – Public BEST buses are also available for Snow Kingdom Mumbai. Manoranjan Maidan bus stop is the closest, only a few metres away from R City Mall. You can walk the distance to the mall and visit Snow Kingdom on the second floor.
By taxi/cab – Booking a taxi or cab is the most convenient way to visit Snow Kingdom Mumbai. You can hire one from top car rental companies in Mumbai to enjoy a day out in the snow and also visit other popular sightseeing places of Mumbai. When visiting Snow Kingdom, also take the opportunity to explore R City Mall.
FAQs about Snow Kingdom Mumbai
To take professional cameras, including DSLRs and other digital cameras, you must pay ₹250 extra per camera. Also, professional photo shoots are chargeable at ₹15,000 per hour.
The city of dreams is one of the largest cities in Maharashtra which has been playing host to numerous people from different parts of the world. For those who are planning their next vacation, it would be great to visit this place where you can enjoy a relaxing time away. If you want to enjoy a hassle free trip, book a Mumbai tour package with Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA and enjoy a fun packed holiday without worrying about anything. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more.