Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park Lonavala Entry Fee
- 1099 per person for Adults on Weekdays
- 899 per person for Children on Weekdays
- 1299 per person for Adults on Weekends
- 1099 per person for Children on Weekends
- 1549 per person for Adults for Combo ticket*
- 1349 per person for for Combo ticket*
* Combo offer is available only on weekends
Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park Lonavala Phone
Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park Lonavala Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 42 reviews
Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park Lonavala Address: Old Pune Mumbai Highway NH-4 Post-Takve, Mundhaware, Maharashtra, 410405, India
Gift yourself a perfect weekend retreat at Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park in Lonavala. Nestled on the old Pune Mumbai highway, the Wet N Joy Park invites people of all ages to enjoy a fun-filled day out with their friends and families. Synonym for unlimited fun and boundless entertainment, this unspoiled site offers a variety of rides along with other attractions under one roof so that you can have the best time of your life here.
Claimed as India’s largest amusement and water park, the Wet N Joy Park is undoubtedly one of the best entertainment parks in the city of dreams that offers ample entertainment options to keep your interest glued every time you visit this place, whether for a few hours or a complete day. It’s an ideal destination for all those who wish to do something out-of-the-box rather than just sitting at home in their free time and has become a go-to place for adventure enthusiasts.
Rides at Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala
Combining state-of-the-art facilities with high-end rides, the Wet N Joy Park boasts a diverse range of fascinating rides that are not only the best but also satisfy your hunger for adventure without compromising on quality.
Catering to everyone’s needs, there are rides for adults, kids, and families. All rides comply with international safety standards and offer an experience that is beyond your imagination. The rides are categorized into 2 sections – Amusement Park Rides and Water Park Rides.
Amusement Park Rides at Wet N Joy Park
With 30 plus unique and different international rides, the amusement park at Wet N Joy introduces you to the next level of thrill and adventure that will leave you enthralled for many days. Here you can try your hand at the ride of your choice to bring out the best of adventure in you.
High and Mid Thrill Rides at Amusement Park
- Giant Frisbee: Have the best time of your life with unmatched thrill, action, adventure, and excitement at the Giant Frisbee ride. With its extraordinary structure, you can listen to your fast beating heart as you oscillate like a pendulum.
- Flying Carousel: Another ride that is equally fun to enjoy at this amusement park is the Flying Carousel. Not only does it look visually appealing but is also the star attraction of this park as it gives you a chance to experience a relaxing wave swing experience in your comfort.
- Top Spin Suspended: Fly high in the air and see the world from a different perspective at Top Spin Suspended. Meant for adventure buffs, the Top Spin Suspended ride moves 360-degree in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- Z Force: Experience free falls at different speeds and duration at this ride that makes you scream with fear as it releases its chamber down the tower without giving any prior intimation.
- Delta Hoppla: Enjoy 360-degree spins in an unexpected way at the Delta Hoppla ride. It’s a kind of ride that tests your patience level and limits to the core.
Once you’re done with these rides, you can also give a shot to the Sky Screamer, Super Splash, Mega Disco, Air Race, Space Trainer, Turbo Force, and Flipping Arm Action ride to add some more spice to your life. There is also a 5D Theatre where you can watch a movie in 5D and feel all the sensory effects such as rain, snow, lightning, thunder, and wind happening in real life at your seat.
Family and Kids Thrill Rides at Amusement Park
- Merry Go Round: Widely popular among the children, the Merry Go Round is a classic carnival ride where you can sit on a horse-shaped seat along with your little one and enjoy a fun-filled time.
- Truck N Trail: Take your kids to this Truck N Trail ride and see them laughing out loud. It’s an enjoyable ride for children of all ages.
- Rush Hour: Start bumping your car into each other and drive the way you want without following any specific rules. It has many electrically powered small cars for the enjoyment of a full family.
- Mega Jump in Star: Get ready to enjoy free falls from a certain height in this 6-seater ride and add some adventure to your trip. You will be safely harnessed to the seat, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Galleon: Experience the joy of sailing in a ship that moves back and forth repeatedly. This ride is indeed a special attraction of this amusement park and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Kite Flyer: Make yourself comfortable in your own private kite and go round and round to fill your day with fun, laughter, and happiness.
- Ferries Wheel: Let your kids have a fantastic time at the Ferris Wheel as this ride makes them go round and round in a circle to keep the excitement levels high.
Other than these rides, the Amusement Park is also blessed with Junior Jet, Musical Fountain, Water Mania, Surf Up, Sky Race, Magic Bikes, Crazy Stuff, Demolition Derby, Samba Balloon, and Wave Blaster ride to keep you occupied throughout the time.
Water Park Rides at Wet N Joy Park
Heaven for water babies, the water park at Wet N Joy features over 26 international rides that attract tourists from all walks of life every year. You can either choose to beat the heat of sunny days by enjoying some leisure time by the pool or simply get in action with various slides for an everlasting pleasant experience.
High Thrill Rides at Water Park
- Nightmare: Think of all the nightmares you’ve had until now and face them bravely as you tumble down steep curves and rapid slopes through a deep dark tunnel. This ride gives you an experience you’ll never forget (even if you want to) in your life.
- Sky Fall: Enjoy the Sky Fall ride to skip a beat of your heart. It’s the kind of ride that will throw you high in the sky before you make a grand entry into the water.
- Free Fall: Freefall into the water from a ride that stands at an altitude of 69 feet from the ground and feels an adrenaline rush in your body.
- Tornado: Sit comfortably in a 2–6-seater round tube and experience unexpected twists and turns as you enjoy a drop from a long winding tube that looks like a funnel from the outside.
- Boomerango: Get your partner, climb up on the raft, and hold tightly for a spine-tingling experience at the Boomerango water slide. It takes you up in the beginning and then drops you down for a huge splash.
- Master Blaster: Have fun as you go down through several open and covered tunnels and feel on top of the world. It’s a non-stop action that should be experienced by everyone at least once.
Family/Kids’ Rides at Water Park
- Lazy River: Sit back, relax, and laze around at the Lazy River as you go with the flow. This ride is perfect for all those who wish to do nothing other than just relaxing at the water park.
- Rain Dance: What’s better than dancing in the rain? So why wait when you can dance to the awesome tunes of the live DJ who keeps the party going as long as it is raining.
- Thunder Waves: Experience 8 different wave levels at the Thunder Waves and create some unforgettable memories with your loved ones while you learn several new ways to play around with the water.
- Fungama: Introduce your children to the aquatic world in an interesting way with Fungama and see them having fun around with water for a long time. It’s specially designed for the enjoyment of tiny tots.
Entry Fee and Timings of Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala
The entry fee to visit the Wet N Joy Park in Lonavala varies on weekdays and weekends. On weekdays i.e., from Monday to Friday, it charges INR 1099 per person for adults and INR 899 per person for children. And on weekends, the ticket costs INR 1299 per person for adults and INR 1099 per person for children.
You can also opt for a combo offer to make the most of your time at the amusement and water park. This recreational site charges INR 1549 per person for adults and INR 1349 per person for children for a combo offer. With this ticket, you get unlimited access to the rides, slides, and other popular attractions at the park. Please note that the combo offer is only applicable on the weekends. Coming to the timings, the Wet N Joy Park welcomes its visitors from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all days.
Travel Tips for Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala
- Stay away from the water at the water park if you have water-borne diseases.
- Maintain distance from the rides and slide in case you’re pregnant, a senior citizen, or facing any major health problem.
- Listen carefully to the safety guidelines or instructions given by the instructor before you get on any ride or slide.
- Don’t consume anything heavy before the adrenaline-filled rides and slides. Otherwise, it might get difficult for you to have a blast at the park.
- Always carry sunglasses along with caps and hats to protect yourself from the sun's rays during the day. Also, apply good quality sunscreen to avoid sunburns.
- Make sure to bring your camera along with you. You obviously want to capture some amazing moments to cherish your visit for a lifetime.
- Keep an extra pair of clothes in your bags every time. It is also advisable to wear attire that makes you feel comfortable all day long.
Best Time to Visit Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala
Since Wet N Joy Park is open all around the year, it can be visited by the locals as well as the tourists at any time of the year. However, if you want to enjoy it to the fullest, you should head towards it during the winter season i.e., from November to February. At this time, the overall weather remains pleasant and cool with an average temperature range from 12-degree Celsius to 29-degree Celsius, thus making it perfect for sightseeing exploration in Lonavala, Mumbai.
Facilities at Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala
Enjoy an exclusive range of facilities offered by the Wet N Joy Park for the utmost convenience of people and cherish your visit for a lifetime. There is a baggage room to store your luggage and personal belongings safely, separate changing rooms for both males and females, enough parking space to park your vehicle, and a fully equipped first aid room where you can take the help of professional and qualified medical staff in case of any emergency.
Other than that, this entertainment park also provides paid pickup and drop service to Mumbai and Pune on prior notice. You can also request wheelchairs for people with disabilities. A Toy Store along with a Merchandising Shop are also there at the park to shop for some souvenirs and mementos for your loved ones.
Offers and Packages at Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala
An added advantage of paying a visit to Wet N Joy Park is the diverse range of packages that this unspoiled site offers for the benefit of people.
For instance, if you buy 5 or more tickets at the same time for the water park, you will get 10% off. And for the amusement park, you save 20% after purchasing 5 or more tickets.
Every Tuesday, the amusement park ticket costs only INR 699 per person, and the water park ticket costs INR 799 per person.
For college goers, the Wet N Joy Park gives a flat 30% off on the regular entry ticket for amusement and a flat 20% off on the regular entry ticket for the water park. Here you can also leverage the benefits of the super saver offers that are available on the buffet meals at the amusement and water park. What else do you need to plan a getaway to this amazing location?
How to Reach Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park, Lonavala?
The Wet N Joy Water & Amusement Park is located in Lonavala, about 66 km from Navi Mumbai (Vashi) and 101 km from Mumbai (Dadar).
You can catch a local train from the city center to get to Lonavala at pocket-friendly prices. It takes approximately 1.5 hours to cover the distance. After reaching there, one can easily find an auto or a taxi to this recreational park. The Lonavala Railway Station is situated at a distance of 12 km from Wet N Joy Park.
However, if you’re looking for a more convenient way, you can hire a cab of your choice from the list of top car rental companies in Mumbai to commute to the desired location at your utmost comfort. This saves not only time but also keeps you worry-free about when and how to return home.
And now, here are the different ways to go to Mumbai:
By Air: The city of dreams, Mumbai receives various flights from all over the world. So, whether you’re coming from the western part of the globe or traveling from countries like Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, etc., you’ll find plenty of options to choose from. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, which is 100 km away, also has flights from metro cities all over India.
By Train: There are many express trains that operate on a daily basis, connecting Mumbai to the rest of India via rail routes. Most of the trains stop at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station, which is considered as the main railway station in Mumbai and is only 106 km away from the park.
By Road: Last but not the least, as a prominent tourist destination, Mumbai maintains a reliable network of public and private buses that operate from neighboring cities like Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai, Aurangabad, etc., and the towns surrounding them. In case you’re from cities like Ahmedabad or Panaji, some buses run from there also. One can also choose to self-drive all the way to Mumbai from their place if the road journey is comfortable for them.
Book an all-inclusive Mumbai tour package with us to have a great time with your family/friends on your Mumbai tour. We at Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, present a variety of travel packages for the ease of our tourists. Our travel packages can also be customized suiting your varied holiday needs. You can also take the assistance of our experts to create an itinerary of your choice so that you can cover the best sightseeing places in Mumbai. To know more about our offerings, please fill out the Contact Us form.