Paradise Funland Mumbai Entry Fee
- 999 per person for Adults for Day Package
- 600 per person for Children (between 3.3 and 4.6 ft in height) for Day Package
* Kids below 3.3 ft in height get free entry
Paradise Funland Mumbai Phone
Paradise Funland Mumbai Timings
|Monday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Wedesday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 42 reviews
Paradise Funland Mumbai Address: Jui Pada, Bhadane Village, Near Palavi Hotel, Nashik Highway,, Padgha,Bhiwandi, Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 421101, India
Paradise Funland is a water park and resort away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai. It's isolated from the buzz of the city. So, you can enjoy a peaceful and quiet time with your friends and family.
The water park is a superb combination of fun and adventure. It’s an excellent spot for all ages. You can rejoice and rejuvenate in the pool or enjoy the thrill of the adventure rides.
It has large pools, steep water slides and modern rooms for families who want a thrilling getaway at the weekend. The resort also has an underground water play station with multiple games and activities to add to the fun. It has a kids' park too, equipped with different rides to keep the tiny tots engaged.
Paradise Funland isn't that popular among the masses, but it's a paradise. Once you get to know this place, you won't be able to keep yourself away for long.
The spread of delicious dishes is another highlight of Paradise Funland water park and resort. Treat your taste buds when you're tired of the fun.
Where is Paradise Funland in Mumbai?
Paradise Funland is on the outskirts of Mumbai on the Mumbai-Nasik highway. It's near the Bhiwandi suburb of Thane, about 50 km away from Mumbai city centre. Apart from the fun rides and slides, this resort water park also has affordable rooms. Thus, it's an ideal spot for one-day picnics with family on the weekends.
Things to do at Paradise Funland Mumbai
1. Enjoying the water slides – Paradise Funland has multiple water slides aligned around a large pool for the family to get in together. The water park has jet slides and multi-lane racer slides for kids and adults to have fun. It also has an underground play station with 32 water games.
2. Going around with the rides – The water park has different indoor and outdoor activities for kids, like Columbus Ride, Wave Rider and Pendulum Ride. Kids can also have fun riding Sun and Cloud, Animals Merry Go Round and Mini Train. Many other kid-friendly rides are also available in Paradise Funland resort water park.
3. Getting drenched in the rain – Apart from the water slides and amusement rides, Paradise Funland has a platform for Rain Dance, too. You can groove with your friends and family members while getting drenched one hot afternoon. DJ evenings are also organised here.
4. Swimming in the pool – Even if you don't want to participate in the thrilling activities, you can spend your time swimming in the pool. Tubes are also available on request. Make the most of your day and have a delightful picnic.
5. Savouring meals – During your visit, you can also enjoy a delectable breakfast and lunch. The meals are followed by tea and snacks in the evening to refuel your exhausted body.
6. Booking a weekend stay – Paradise Funland Resort also has lodging facilities, perfect for overnight or weekend stays. The rooms are comfortable enough to enjoy a day away with your loved ones.
Paradise Funland Entry Fees and Timings
The entry fee of Paradise Funland Resort in Bhiwandi is ₹999 for adults for the day package. Kids (between 3.3 and 4.6 ft in height) are charged ₹600, and those below 3.3 ft in height get free entry. The ticket price includes the charges for rides and meals. The meals included in the day package are breakfast, lunch and evening snacks. A light dinner is also served.
The overnight stay in Paradise Funland Bhiwandi costs ₹2200 per person. It includes rides, meals for two days and the stay.
The resort is open from 8 AM to 7 PM every day. For one-day visits, the check-in time is 9 AM, and the check-out time is 7 PM. For overnight stays, check-in is at 9 AM on the first day and the next day check out is at 5 PM.
Breakfast buffet timing is 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM, and lunch timing is 1 PM to 3 PM. The tea and evening snacks are served between 4.30 PM and 5.30 PM. A light dinner, to the day visitors, is served at 6 PM.
Best time to visit Paradise Funland Mumbai
Paradise Funland Resort is open throughout the year. The best months to visit Paradise Funland Mumbai is between November and February, in the winter. During those days, the temperature of Mumbai and surrounding areas is the best for a tour.
It'd be best if you visit it during the weekdays when it's less crowded. You'll be able to enjoy all the activities as much as you want.
Time to explore Paradise Funland
You can spend 2-3 hours or even your entire day at Paradise Funland water park and resort. The place is a bit far from Mumbai. So, you'll need a full day, accounting for the travel time for the trip.
Paradise Funland is a great combination of adventure with rejuvenation. It has a plethora of activities to make up for a perfect day out with your friends or family members. You can play in the water, enjoy a picnic and have buffet meals to savour. Overnight stays are also available in the resort.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Paradise Funland
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Swimming costumes and tubes are available for purchase.
- Stay out of the water if you have water-borne allergies.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
- Food and drinks from the outside aren't allowed.
How to reach Paradise Funland from Mumbai?
Paradise Funland is a vibrant resort on the outskirts of Mumbai. It's in the Bhiwandi area of Thane, on the Mumbai-Nasik highway, about 50 km away from Mumbai city centre. From CST railway station and central bus depot, it's approx. 70 km away. And from the airport, the resort is 60 km away.
Now, here's how to reach Paradise Fun Land from Mumbai –
By taxi/cab – Full-day taxis and private cabs are the most convenient way to visit Paradise Fun Land and explore it. They're available everywhere in the city and around and take you to the resort directly. So, you can spend as much time at the water park as you want. Also, taking a taxi/cab from top car rental companies in Mumbai helps you avoid the crowd and discomfort of local transport.
FAQs & Information about Paradise Fun Land
Breakfast: 8.30 AM - 10.30 AM
Lunch: 1 PM - 3 PM
Tea and snacks: 4.30 PM - 5.30 PM
Light dinner: 6 PM - 6.30 PM
We at Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, design all-inclusive packages keeping everyone’s needs and requirements in mind. You can also book a tailor-made Mumbai tour package with us if you want to add or delete certain tourist attractions of Mumbai from the itinerary. To know more, please fill out the Contact Us form.