Sargam Water Park Thane Entry Fee
- 750 per person for Adults for Day Outing
- 650 per person for Children (between 3ft - 4ft) and Senior Citizens for Day Outing
Sargam Water Park Thane Phone
Sargam Water Park Thane Timings
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 52 reviews
Sargam Water Park Thane Address: Survey No. 52, Kaman Bhiwandi road,Off N.H 8, Near Rly. Crossing Chinchoti, Village, Nagale, Vasai East, Thane, Maharashtra, 401102, India
Sargam Water Park is a resort and amusement park on the outskirts of Mumbai. It's near Vasai and Thane area, and it's a perfect destination for a short weekend getaway.
With a full-size swimming pool and a kiddie pool, Sargam Water Park Thane is a destination suited for adults and kids alike. The scenic natural surroundings will make you forget the rush of the city. It provides all the options for a relaxing family day out. It also has a wave pool.
The water park is set up amidst greenery, surrounded by fruit orchards. So, apart from sliding down fun water rides, you can also enjoy a day out in the lush green mango farm.
The fruit farm surrounding the water park serves as an excellent arena to plan a picnic with friends and family. The water activities, comfortable rooms and the lush green stretch make the visit worth the time spent.
Sargam Water Park also offers a variety of veg dishes and snacks in its food corner. The park is ideal whether you're looking for a place to relax and swim or have fun with the family.
Things to do at Sargam Water Park
1. Going down the slides – Sargam Water Park is best known for its fun water slides. You'll find several slides within the large pool it has, like tube rides and float slides. Adults, kids and family together can enjoy these water slides.
2. Enjoying the rides – The water park also has rides like Break Dance, Pendulum Ride and Trampoline. Kids can enjoy Duck Swing, Merry Go Round and Mini Train too. Other kid-friendly rides and swings are also available in Sargam Water Park.
3. Dancing in the rain – The park has several other fascinating water activities like Mushroom Umbrella and Rain Dance. It hosts a DJ evening too. You can groove by the poolside with family and friends on your favourite numbers.
4. Swimming in the pool – The lazy water enthusiasts can simply swim in the pool or float on the tubes. Sargam Water Park has a wave pool too, for those who need a bit more kick.
5. Snacking in the canteen – The food counter in the park offers a variety of snacks to nibble. You can get simple vada pav, cheesy French fries and many other snacks. Fruit juices and common mocktails are also available here.
6. Having a buffet – Sargam Water Park provides a free vegetarian buffet thalis to all visitors. The options are limited but versatile enough to satisfy the taste buds. You get veggies, fries and desserts, among other things, to refuel your exhausted body.
7. Booking a stay – Sargam Water Park Mumbai also has accommodation options if you want to book a room or an entire hall for celebrations. Rooms for overnight stays are also available.
Sargam Water Park Entry Fees and Timings
Sargam Water Park entry fee is ₹750 for adults. For kids (between 3ft - 4ft) and senior citizens, the entry fees are ₹650. The kids below 3ft in height get free entry.
A ticket entitles you to enjoy unlimited water slides and other activities in the water park. The charges for room accommodation and amusement rides are separate though. The tariff for a room is ₹2000 for a day (for 2 adults and 1 child).
The water park is open from 9 AM to 6 PM every day. And the water activities are available from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Sargam Water Park ticket price also includes the cost of breakfast and lunch buffet and snacks. Breakfast buffet timing is 10 AM to 11.30 AM, and lunch timing is 1 PM to 2.30 PM. Tea is served between 3.30 PM and 4.30 PM, and evening snacks are available at 5 PM.
Best time to visit Sargam Water Park Thane
Sargam Water Park is open all year round, and you can visit it anytime you want. Plan your visit during the weekdays, when it's less crowded. You'll be able to avoid the rush and enjoy all the activities you want.
The winter season, from November to February, is the best time to visit the Water Park and other tourist places near Thane. During winter, the temperature of Mumbai and surrounding areas is more comfortable for a tour. So, you can enjoy the water park and other amusement activities as much time as you want.
Time to explore Sargam Water Park
You can spend 2-3 hours at Sargam Water Park or even your entire day here. You can book a room, play by the water slides and enjoy a picnic in the greenery. Apart from that, you also have delicious buffet meals to enjoy.
The water park is on the outskirts of Mumbai. And depending on your location, you might need a few hours to reach the place.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Sargam Water Park
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Nylon clothes are a must for slides.
- Stay out of the water if you have water-borne allergies.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
- Not all snacks, meals and drinks are included in the package.
- Food and drinks from the outside aren't allowed.
How to reach Sargam Water Park in Thane Mumbai?
Sargam Water Park is a family-friendly water park on the outskirts of Mumbai. It's in the Vasai area, near Thane, about 50 km away from Mumbai city centre. From Mumbai CST railway station and central bus depot, the water park is 64 km away. And from Mumbai International Airport, it’s about 50 km away.
Following are the different ways to reach Sargam Water Park Thane –
By train – Mumbai has a well-connected network of local trains. Mira-Bhayandar is the nearest railway station, about 30 km away from Sargam Water Park. From the station, you can hire a taxi or auto to the water park.
By bus – You can also take a local BEST bus to Bhayandar bus stop, about 30 km away from Sargam Water Park. From there, you can get an auto or taxi.
By taxi/cab – Booking a full-day cab from top car rental companies in Mumbai is the best way to go to Sargam Water Park and enjoy your visit. Cabs are available from everywhere in the city and around. You can avoid the crowd and discomfort of local transport, and spend as much time as you want.
Looking for an all-inclusive Mumbai local sightseeing tour package? Then look no further than Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA. We offer various Mumbai tour packages that are designed to suit everyone’s budget and preferences. We can also help you customize your package according to your needs and help you plan your itinerary to include popular sightseeing places of Mumbai as per your liking. So, what are you waiting for? Please fill the Contact Us form and avail the best deals on travel.