Mati Hill County Resort Mumbai Entry Fee
- 700 per person for adults (Day trip with food)
- 600 per person for kids (Day trip with food)
- 650 per person for Senior citizens (Day trip with food)
- 1500 per person for adults (Night stay with food)
- 1250 per person for kids (Night stay with food)
Mati Hill County Resort Mumbai Phone
Mati Hill County Resort Mumbai Timings
|Monday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 32 reviews
Mati Hill County Resort Mumbai Address: Village Bhinar Vajreshwari mandir road, Virar east Medha phata, Bhinar Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 401303, India
Mati Hill County Resort (or Hill County Resorts) is a family-friendly resort and water park on the outskirts of Mumbai. It’s nestled amidst the serene panoramic mountains surrounding the city. Set in a green space away from the city, the resort offers a perfect retreat from the daily hardships of life.
It's an eco-friendly, elite family resort ideal for one-day picnics. The tranquillity and vividness of the surroundings help you relax from your hectic routine.
You can spend your day lounging in its lush garden or sliding down the slides in the water park. In its swimming pool, you can de-stress, rejuvenate and revitalize the best. It has multiple water slides in it for fun and enjoyment.
The resort offers overnight stays too. It has spacious, air-conditioned family rooms. It has an in-house restaurant that offers guests vegetarian meals.
Where is Mati Hill County Resort?
Hill County Resorts is on Vajreshwari-Ganeshpuri Road, about 70 km from Mumbai city centre. It's in Binar village, in the Virar East area in the Mumbai suburbs. It's an ideal destination for a day picnic with family and friends. You can take a relaxing walk in the hills nearby or have fun on the water slides for the whole day.
Things to do at Mati Hill County Resort Virar
1. Setting down camps – Hill County Resort Virar is situated amidst the beauty of nature. It has a camping site surrounded by mountains where you can set tents. You can also relax in the lawn garden and have an evening bonfire, with music and a DJ arranged.
2. Playing in the pool – The resort has swimming pools where everyone can take a dip and relax. The water park area also has slides, a waterfall and a rain dance floor where you can set yourself loose and enjoy the tunes. You can even play your own dance music if you want to.
3. Enjoying the fun games – Mati Hill County Resort has a kid's zone for children of different ages to play together. It also provides various indoor and outdoor games facilities to make up for a relaxing day away from the city.
4. Snacking in the restaurant – The resort has a restaurant with an arrangement for veg buffet dining. It caters to your breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day. You can even bring your own raw materials and get a meal cooked with the help of restaurant staff.
5. Staying overnight for relaxation – Hill County Resorts has accommodation facilities too. You can get spacious rooms and dormitories for overnight stays. Well-furnished bungalows with a private swimming pool and kitchen are also available here.
Mati Hill County Resort Entry Fees and Timings
For a day trip with food, entry prices are ₹700 per person for adults, ₹600 per person for kids and ₹650 per person for senior citizens.
The one-day picnic package provides access to the entire resort and water park area. It also includes buffet breakfast (10 AM to 11 AM), lunch (1 PM to 3 PM) and tea & snacks (5 PM to 5.30 PM). If you book an overnight stay, you're also provided dinner (8 PM to 10 PM).
One night stay packages (with veg food) start from ₹1500 per person (adults) and ₹1250/- per person (kids). If you book a bungalow stay, you can choose to cook/order non-veg food too.
The opening and closing timings of Hill County Resorts are 9.30 AM and 6 PM, respectively. The water activities are available from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Best time to visit Hill County Resorts
Mati Hill County Resort is accessible throughout the year. For the best experience, visit it in winter when the temperature in Mumbai and surrounding areas is the most pleasant. Winter begins towards the end of November and remains until early February.
Weekends and holidays are the most crowded in Hill County Resort. So, plan your visit on a weekday if you want to avoid crowds.
Time to explore Mati Hill County Resort Virar
This is an ideal resort for a one-day picnic. You can spend 2-3 hours in the water park, have lunch and be back in Mumbai by the end of the day. Being on the outskirts, it needs an hour of travel time on each side.
You can also book an entire day (and night) to yourself for a relaxing vacation.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Hill County Resorts
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Swimming costumes are available for purchase.
- Stay out of the water if you have water-borne allergies.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
How to reach Mati Hill County Resort Virar East?
Hill County Resorts is in the Virar East suburb of Mumbai. It's around 70 km away from the city centre. It's about 80 km away from CST railway station and central bus depot and 64 km away from the airport.
Now, here is how to reach Mati Hill County Resort Virar –
By train – You can hop on a Mumbai local train to Virar East. It is the nearest railway station to Mati Hill County Resort, 22 km away. From the station, you can get an auto to this resort water park.
By taxi/cab – Taking a taxi or a full-day private cab from top car rental companies in Mumbai is the best and the most convenient way to visit Hill County Resorts Virar. They take you to the resort directly. So, you can avoid having to change multiple modes of transport. Having a taxi/cab to yourself for a day also allows you to spend as much time at this resort and water park as you want.
Looking for a Mumbai local sightseeing tour package? Then, book a Mumbai vacation package with us to explore the top tourist attractions of Mumbai during your tour. Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, curates customized Mumbai tour packages that are designed keeping everyone’s budget and holiday style in mind. If you want to experience the best of this city, then contact us today!