Magic Mountain Amusement Park Lonavala Entry Fee
- 1099 per person for Adults on Weekdays
- 899 per person for Children on Weekdays
- 1299 per person for Adults on Weekends
- 1099 per person for Children on Weekends
- 1549 per person for Adults for Combo ticket*
- 1349 per person for for Combo ticket*
* Combo offer is available only on weekends
Magic Mountain Amusement Park Lonavala Phone
Magic Mountain Amusement Park Lonavala Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 32 reviews
Magic Mountain Amusement Park Lonavala Address: Old Pune Mumbai Highway NH-4 Post-Takve, Mundhaware, Maharashtra, 410405, India
Magic Mountain Amusement Park is a beautiful getaway for anyone seeking thrill and fun. It's a part of Wet n Joy Amusement Park and Water Park, and it's a perfect escape for family outings. Here, you can be a kid again.
Nestled among clouds and the lush green hills of Lonavala, the Magic Mountain theme park offers 30+ experiences. From extreme thrills to kids-friendly attractions, this fun destination has something for everyone to enjoy. It's a world-class amusement park with thrilling and family-friendly rides for all ages. You can find some of the tallest and biggest rides here.
Magic Mountain in Lonavala is an excellent weekend getaway amidst lush greenery. When you run out of energy, you can check the multi-cuisine restaurants and kiosks to fuel yourself up again. They serve some of the most popular dishes from around the world.
A day at Magic Mountain Amusement Park Lonavala is a day full of family fun. The memories will last for a long time.
Things to do at Lonavala Magic Mountain Park
1. Enjoying the thrill of rides – Magic Mountain Amusement Park rides include an array of adrenaline-spiking and mid-level thrill rides. Feeling the rush of surfing in Turbo Force, pendulum swinging in Giant Frisbee and having a fun disco in Mega Disco are among the many activities here. Z Force, Sky Screamer and Top Spin Suspended are some other rides in this amusement park.
2. Having fun family time – Family members can have full-on fun and go round and round in Crazy Surf, Kite Flyer and Samba Balloon rides. You can also have fun riding Carnival, the classic Merry Go Round, and crashing and dashing cars in Rush Hour. Shooting water guns in Water Mania is another family-friendly activity in Magic Mountain.
3. Hanging out at kids' attractions – The amusement park also has different activities and attractions for kids. Magic Bikes, Demolition Derby and Truck n Trail are among the many enjoyable rides for kids. They can have a wonderful experience on the Ferris Wheel too. 5D Theatre, House of Horror and Mirror Maze are some other attractions here.
4. Splashing water from the slides – Magic Mountain Amusement Park has a wet Super Splash water slide too. It's a roller-coaster ride through tunnels, steep inclines, and shallow pools, splashing water all around. For more adventure water rides, check out rides like Nightmare, Free Fall and Tornado in the adjacent Wet n Joy water park.
5. Soaking up in the rain – The water park on the campus has many more fun activities than just the water slides. You can get drenched and dance your heart out on the Rain Dance platform. The DJ will keep the party going as long as you have the energy. You can even enjoy Magical Fountain, a calming light and music show of fountains.
6. Relaxing in the pool – Wet n Joy water park also has relaxing pools if you are tired after the thrills of Magic Mountain. You can float in the Lazy River or have a splash with friends and family at Thunder Waves. It has a special learning section for the tiny tots too.
7. Relishing multi-cuisine meals – Magic Mountain offers many dishes in its multi-cuisine restaurants, cafes and snack stalls. The Spanish Windmill Café, Cambodian Zen Forest and Italian Summer Garden are among the many places you can go to refuel and recharge yourself. You can also buy cakes, ice-creams and milkshakes in the kiosks around.
Lonavala Magic Mountain Entry Fees and Timings
Magic Mountain entrance fee is ₹1099 for adults and ₹899 for kids (between 3.3 and 4.6 ft) on the weekdays. For the weekends and public holidays, the entry ticket price is ₹1299 for adults and ₹1099 for kids (between 3.3 and 4.6 ft). Kids below the height of 3.3 ft get free entry to the amusement park.
The entrance fee includes unlimited access to the amusement park rides. Food and some activities are charged separately.
Also, if you visit on the weekends, you can visit Magic Mountain Amusement Park and Wet n Joy Water Park on a combo ticket. The ticket rates are ₹1549 for adults and ₹1349 for kids. Kids below the height of 3.3 ft get free entry, as in the regular ticket.
The opening and closing time of the amusement park is 10 AM and 7 PM, respectively. The rides are operational from 11 AM to 6 PM.
Best time to visit Magic Mountain Amusement Park Lonavala
Magic Mountain Amusement Park is open 365 days a year. You can visit it anytime you like. But it's best to visit it during winter when the place is not so hot. You'll be able to enjoy all the activities as much as you want. Winter in Lonavala comes around November and remains until February. Those are the best months for the trip.
Time to explore Magic Mountain Amusement Park
It should take about 3-4 hours to enjoy all the rides in Magic Mountain. If you also want to visit the water park, you can easily spend your entire day here. You can enjoy the rides, play in the water and relish the dishes in its restaurants.
Also, you'll need a few hours to travel to Lonavala from Mumbai. So, spare an entire day for the tour.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Lonavala Magic Mountain
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Keep a watch on your kids at all times.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
- Food and drinks from the outside aren't allowed.
- Drinking, smoking and tobacco chewing aren't allowed.
How to reach Magic Mountain Amusement Park from Mumbai?
Magic Mountain Amusement Park is on the Mumbai-Pune highway, near Lonavala. It's about 95 km away from Mumbai city centre. From Mumbai CST railway station and central bus depot, the amusement park is 110 km away. And from Mumbai International Airport, it's about 100 km away.
Now, here's how to reach Magic Mountain, the amusement park –
By taxi/cab – Taxis and private cabs are the best way to visit Magic Mountain. You can book them for the day from top car rental companies in Mumbai and spend as much time enjoying with your friends and family members as you want.
FAQs & Information about Lonavala Magic Mountain
Book an all-inclusive Mumbai tour package with us and explore the beautiful city like never before. We at Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, design our holiday packages keeping in mind the needs and requirements of every traveller. From budget-friendly packages to luxurious ones, we have something for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and avail the best travel deals and discounts on your Mumbai tour package and visit all the popular tourist attractions of Mumbai comfortably.