House of Stars at Imagicaa Mumbai Entry Fee
- 149 per person as an add-on to Theme park and Water park entry
House of Stars at Imagicaa Mumbai Phone
House of Stars at Imagicaa Mumbai Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 8:00 pm|
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 43 reviews
House of Stars at Imagicaa Mumbai Address: No. 30/31, Khopoli-Pali Road, SH 92, Near Lonavla, Sangdewadi, Khopoli, Maharashtra, 410203, India
Imagicaa House of Stars is a journey of nostalgia. It’s an experience filled with emotions. A visit to the House of Stars takes you into some of the most magical moments in Hindi movies.
It’s a wax museum with statues and sets from some of the most popular Bollywood movies. But there's much more to do than just walking through the hall, staring at the statues.
House of Stars at Imagicaa is an amalgamation of art, technology and entertainment. You can enter the recreated sets and snap some fun poses with the actors. The props and pieces give you an up-close perspective on different iconic film characters.
The sculptures are a blend of 3D scanning & printing, and handcrafting.
If you’re a diehard fan of Bollywood movies, you’ll surely like a visit to Imagicaa House of Stars. You get to interact with the actors and take home cinematic memories with yourself. You become a part of the elaborate movie scenes.
Where is House of Stars in Mumbai?
House of Stars is on the premises of Imagicaa Theme Park and Water Park, next to the Snow Park area. It’s in Khopoli near Lonavala, just off Mumbai-Pune Expressway. The entire park has many experiences you can explore on a long weekend.
Things to do at Imagicaa House of Stars
1. Interacting with your favourite stars – At House of Stars, you can meet and greet the clay models of your favourite Bollywood actors. The hall has statues of some famous movie stars recreated in the iconic movie scenes they acted in. Alia, Ranbir, Katrina, Karina, Anushka and many more actors have been brought to life at Imagicaa House of Stars.
2. Role-playing in movie scenes – House of Stars has miniature recreations of some Hindi movie sets. Bahubali movie set is the most popular. But you can also pose and click images in the nostalgic scenes from Neerja, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Agneepath, among others. Change the costume, enter the set and get into character as the background music plays.
3. Enjoying in the theme park – When you visit House of Stars, you can also spare a few hours to see the adjoining theme park. Imagicaa Theme Park has many themed rides and attractions for all ages. You can also enjoy various activities, street events and performances during your visit. And when you’re tired, you can settle in one of the restaurants serving dishes from several cuisines.
4. Having fun in the water park – Imagicaa Water Park next door also has a bunch of rides and activities to explore. It’s a delightful place for those who love to play in the water. You can also savour a buffet of food and drinks here.
5. Exploring the snow park – And while you’re at Imagicaa, you shouldn’t miss a session at the snow park. Imagicaa Snow Park has activities like Snow Basketball, Snow Dance and Mountain Climbing in natural snowfall. You can also try other activities in sub-zero temperatures.
Imagicaa House of Stars Timings and Entry Fees
House of Stars at Imagicaa is open on all days of the year. You can visit it throughout the day as long as the theme park is open, from 11 AM to 8 PM.
House of Stars entry is available as an add-on ticket to the theme park or water park. Different packages and individual tickets are available for the same. House of Stars add-on ticket price is ₹149 per person.
Best time to visit House of Stars Imagicaa
Imagicaa House of Stars is an indoor tourist attraction. You can visit it any time of the year. But the best time to visit House of Stars in Lonavala, Mumbai, is during winter. Winter arrives around November and remains until February, and the weather is the most pleasant during those months.
Time to explore House of Stars
The whole experience at House of Stars takes less than 30 minutes. Still, you need at least a day reserved. It takes about 2 hours to visit the place from Mumbai. And while you’re here, you should also explore Imagicaa Theme Park and Water Park to their fullest.
Other attractions nearby are Eyelusion, Glowmagica and Projecto.
How to reach House of Stars at Imagicaa?
House of Stars is located in Imagicaa Theme Park Khopli. Its entry is next to Snow Park. The theme park is close to Lonavala, off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. Its distance from Mumbai CST railway station and Mumbai Central bus depot is 80 km away. From Mumbai International Airport, House of Stars is 73 km away.
And here’s how to reach Imagicaa House of Stars –
By train – Khopoli railway station is the closest to Imagicaa, about 10 km away. And you can get a direct 7 AM train from Mumbai CST to Khopoli. From Khopoli station, you can take an auto-rickshaw to Imagicaa Theme Park.
By bus – You can’t go to Imagicaa via a public bus. Imagicaa has its own bus service with pick-up & drop locations at multiple places across Mumbai. Alternatively, you can take a bus from Navi Mumbai to Khopoli and then, Khopoli to Imagicaa Theme Park.
By taxi/cab – Hiring a taxi/cab is the best and the most comfortable way to visit the House of Stars. You can spend time at leisure and explore the theme park, water park and all other attractions of Imagicaa. You can book a cab from the top car rental companies in Mumbai and enjoy your visit to House of Stars Imagicaa. They’re available for hire in many parts of the city.
FAQs about House of Stars in Mumbai
Mumbai Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA has been offering custom packages to its customers for over a decade. Our team of experts carefully design the Mumbai tour packages keeping everyone’s budget requirements in mind and offer quality services at pocket-friendly prices. What else do you need? It’s time to pack your bags and head for a short city break and explore all the popular tourist attractions of Mumbai. Please fill out the Contact Us form to know more about our travel services.